<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

This will be the first in a long string of rather fluffy mysteries, science fiction, etc. It's summer and I don't feel like using my brain for a while.

So. Muletrain to Maggody by Joan Hess. I've been a fan of her Claire Malloy series since college but it wasn't until just a few years ago that I started the Maggody series too. I quickly caught up though because they are very entertaining. This is the latest entry and by now half the fun is keeping up with all the various people and how they interact with those from out of town (in this case Civil War reinactors). As always, Arly is around to keep things from getting too out of hand and this time she even gets to have some fun herself.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?