<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 07, 2005

Let me preface this entry with a few comments:
1. I never ever read self help books.
2. Ever.
3. Especially ones about dating or being single.
4. No really. Ever.
5. I like being single.
6. In the past Greg Behrendt has nearly made me pee my pants from laughing.

Yes, it's He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo of Sex and the City fame.

I really want to say this is total "no-DUH" advice for women on guys and anyone who doesn't know this stuff is pretty stupid, but then I remember a particular friend who dated several men straight out of the book. Or one who married a guy squarely in the "freak" category. Or another who let her boyfriend call her stupid in front of their friends. Or one who... you get the idea. It's funny but didn't make me laugh out loud or anything, although I did crack a smile once or twice. It was just so not for me. However, if you're one of those women who find excuses for bad behavior from guys, then it's definitely for you.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?