<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 20, 2005

I've been in New Orleans visiting Daisy and had a fabulous time hanging out with her and Jeff, who is the perfect New Orleans tour guide. Daisy has already done the heavy lifting with regards to our activities, so you can go read about all the cool stuff we did over there. Anyway. While I was there Daisy was kind enough to provide me with Somebody Else's Kids by Torey Hayden from her library. While slightly less compelling than Ghost Girl (really, what can compete with Satanic abuse?) it was still a moving account of four very different students and Torey's struggle to help them. I'm pretty hooked on her books now and I'll be headed up to the 7th floor at lunch to grab a couple more.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?