<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

I feel like I haven't been able to settle into anything lately. I must've tried 4 or 5 books this weekend and nothing stuck. This morning I even brought back about 12 of my library books unread and I think I might return another couple tomorrow. I suspect maybe it's time to retreat into comfort books for a while. Pull out some sure things. Clear out a little of the backlog from my to-be-read bookcase. The one thing I did manage to get through this weekend was Beware of God by Shalom Auslander, but I suspect that's because the book consists of short, irreverent (if not outright blasphemous), flat-out hysterical stories all involving God in some form or another. Even in the form of a chicken.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?