<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 03, 2006

I've been tagged. Let's see...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Library clerk (current)
2. Dishroom worker
3. Janitor
4. Lifeguard

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Fight Club
2. Slipper and the Rose
3. Center Stage
4. Office Space

Four movies I can't stand the sight of:
1. Batman and Robin
2. Armageddon
3. Pearl Harbor
4. Any movie starring Kevin Costner in which he does not play a sport

Four places I've lived:
1. Santa Clara, CA
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Provo, UT
4. Twin Falls, ID

Four places I'm avoiding:
1. The foot of my bed
2. Under my bed
3. The floor on the left hand side of my closet
4. The bottom left hand drawer of the left hand media dresser
(The time for spring cleaning is fast approaching.)

Four TV shows I love (Current)
1. The Daily Show
2. Veronica Mars
3. The Office
4. Project Runway

Four TV shows I love (Classic)
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Firefly
3. Angel
4. Freaks and Geeks

Four places I've vacationed
1. Scotland
2. Ireland
3. England
4. Hawaii

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. The warm brussel sprout salad at Pizza Antica
2. Any pizza at Pizza Antica
3. Mansaaf
4. Beriani

Four sites I visit daily:
(Only four?)
1. Television Without Pity
2. My library's online catalog to place holds, etc.
3. Dinosaur Comics
4. Bookslut blog

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On my couch watching TV
2. In bed reading
3. Camera 12 cinemas
4. Pizza Antica eating lunch

I don't know four bloggers I can tag...

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?